Nearly 1 million Hoosier taxpayers will qualify for Indiana freefile! Are you one?
- Fast refunds
- Easy-to-use professional software
- Both federal and state tax filing
See if you qualify to file income tax returns for Free:
- Review the offers from the seven vendors listed below.
- If you think you qualify for one or more of them based on your 2012 income, select a vendor of choice by clicking on their logo.
- Once you select your vendor, you will be redirected to their website to begin your return.
- It’s that simple!
- To ensure you can file both your federal and state return for free, access these Free File products from either this page or the IRS website.
- If you have already filed your federal return, you can still e-File just your Indiana return for free with 1040Now, OLT, TaxHawk, TaxAct and TurboTax. Follow vendor instructions.
- Read our Indiana freefile FAQ here.
- Need access to your old I-File information, click here.
|Upcoming 2014 INfreefile vendors will be announced December 2013.|