Welcome to the Indiana Department of Revenue’s tax site for volunteers. This website has been designed to help volunteers complete Indiana tax returns for low-income, elderly and special-needs taxpayers.
It is our hope that the following information will help you succeed in filing those tax returns. Be sure to subscribe to this web page so that you are kept up-to-date all season long on important tax issues.
- What are the 2015 tax filing changes?
- What are the steps to completing a tax return?
- Who must file a tax return?
- Are there special tax guidelines for senior citizens?
- Are there special tax guidelines for military personnel?
- How do I contact the department?
- How can I learn more about Indiana's income tax?
- Where do I find tax information for students?
- Where do I find information about specific tax types?