Disturbed Area Drawing
Provide a drawing containing sufficient information to allow Department staff to visualize the area and magnitude of the land disturbing activities.
A. The disturbed area drawing must include:
- delineation of the area(s) to be disturbed including;
- vegetation type(s), e.g. forest, wetlands, crop field, etc;
- size of the disturbed area(s);
- distance(s) to the top of bank or shoreline; and
- right(s)-of-way and/or property line(s).
- north arrow; and
- title block containing:
- a. applicant's name;
- agent's name, (if applicable); and
- project title.
B. The following are examples of disturbed area drawings: