Ground-Water Bulletin Series (by county, 1945-1993)
This series of reports describes results of water resource investigations, primarily by county.
Earliest bulletins were primarily basic ground-water data reports and include:
- pumpage, water levels, and water quality
- text, figures, tables, and plate maps
- water well records having geologic descriptions
Later reports (after 1968) became more interpretive.
- maps of data points, bedrock topography, unconsolidated thickness, principal water- bearing units, ground-water availability, and potentiometric surface
- descriptions and cross sections of bedrock, unconsolidated deposits, and principal water-bearing units
- information on potential yield and development potential, aquifer coefficients, water levels, water quality, recharge, and discharge for principal aquifers
Click on shaded county for individual bulletins.
Note: For counties without shading, no bulletins were completed.