Get a special deal by purchasing one of our SPR GO! packages. We have two packages filled with savings for everyone.
RATES & FEES
Entrance | Camping | Boating | Horse | Misc. | Hunting & Fishing
Camping | Inns | Cabins | Shelters | Pine Hills Group Camp
Read the Lake Permit FAQ for details about lakes that require these permits. Permits can be purchased online through Mother Nature's Mercantile.
- $22 annual lake permit required for all privately owned motorized boats and seaplanes using or mooring at state park or reservoir lakes, good for one calendar year.
- $5 annual lake permit required for all privately owned, non-motorized boats using or moored at state park or reservoir lakes.
Annual boat mooring permit
- $60 per post - Regular
- $90 per post - Improved (seawall or other improvement)
Boat Rental Fees
Prices listed below are state rental prices. Rentals are subject to sales tax. Prices may vary where boats are rented by private concessionaires. Deposits are required on boats, canoes, life jackets and bicycles except where hunting or fishing license, driver's license or Annual Entrance Permit may be held in lieu of deposit.
- Rowboats and Canoes $5 per hr./$20 per day
- Kayaks $8 per hour/$20 per day
- Paddleboats $8 per hour