Info Agency Main Banner Content
- Remove all trash, containers, equipment and other contractor materials.
- Leave the landing in a usable condition, free of large ruts and logging debris.
- Cut or lop standing snags and unsightly tree tops in visually sensitive areas. Visually sensitive areas may include landings next to roadways, residences, and property access points.
- Seed and mulch landings where there is significant erosion or aesthetic concern. Lime and fertilizer may be needed on some landings to achieve adequate and rapid revegetation. See seeding mixtures and lime and fertilizer rates.
- Install appropriate traffic barriers where needed to prevent off-road vehicle damage to recently stabilized areas.