Tree Seedling Order instructions
- If you are ordering by mail or fax, please print or type all customer information. For faster service when placing a telephone order have a completed order form in front of you when calling.
- For pick-up orders, check the nursery of your choice. Jasper-Pulaski is located in northwestern Indiana and Vallonia is located in south central Indiana.
- For UPS shipping, please provide a complete shipping address.
*UPS will not ship to a post office box.
*Delivery dates are not guaranteed.
- If a professional tree planter will pick-up and plant your order, list the tree planter’s name and telephone number with the area code.
- If a pick-up service is available from an agency in your county, list the county, agency, and agency telephone number with the area code.
- To select species, enter the species code under 1st choice. If you will accept a substitute for that species, enter a substitute species code under 2nd, 3rd, or 4th choice.
- Enter the quantity needed. A minimum order is 100 per species or 1 packet.
- DO NOT send payment with your order. An invoice will be sent to you and must be paid but the due date to receive trees for spring shipping. Please call or e-mail to confirm we have received your order. E-mail inquiries should be addressed to vallonianursery@dnr.IN.gov with a subject of: Order Inquiry.
- Mail/fax (Cut on dotted line when sending) or telephone order to:
Vallonia State Nursery
P.O. Box 218
Vallonia, IN 47281
Telephone: (812) 358-3621
FAX: (812) 358-9033
- March 1st is the last day to cancel an order and receive a refund (processing fee is non-refundable).
- April 1st is the last day to change the shipping method or nursery pick-up location.
- Your order will be cancelled if not paid by the due date on the invoice. Please be aware that the due date is approximately two weeks from the date your order was processed. We accept VISA, MasterCard, personal checks, cash, and money orders. Credit card payments may be made by telephone or by listing the information on the invoice. Please do not send cash through the mail.
- By submitting an order, you agree to plant the seedlings in Indiana and not resell the seedlings.
Click here for species information including, soil and light needs.
The order form CANNOT be submitted on-line. Please print out the order form and fill it in completely.