Updates on white-nose syndrome - US Fish and Wildlife Service website
REPORTING OF DEAD/SICK BATS IN INDIANA
State Form 54565 (1-11)
What to report:
- dead or dying bats
- live bats that are grounded or appear to have problems flying
- live bats with odd behaviors (flying outdoors in daytime and/or during winter)
- bats (dead or alive) that have white fungus on their nose, ears, and/or wings
How to Use this Form:
- Fill out the information requested. Fields marked with "*" are required.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail after submission.
- If a biologist needs more information, they will contact you.
- If you have problems viewing this page, click this link to find the recommended browsers.