How to volunteer?
Please contact your IN AMP coordinator: Sarahbeth Klueh email@example.com
- Be at least 18 years old. (Children are more than welcome to accompany adults, but the adult will be in charge of data collection.)
- Learn to identify the calls of Indiana’s frogs and toads and pass the online NAAMP quiz.
- Collect data at least once per window
- Enter data by September 15
- Follow all NAAMP protocols for data collection ( see NAAMP website for complete protocol information)
What to bring when you are monitoring
- Field guides, notes, frog call cd
- Safety first! Never collect data in unsafe conditions.
- Bring a friend. It’s safer and they can help you with navigation
- Drive your route once in the daytime before you drive it at night.
- You must get out of your car when listening.
- You must listen for 5 minutes at each stop.