For an Existing Project
To check on the status of an existing project - Click Here
To file an Addendum to an existing project
File On-Line - Click Here - NOTE - This is the PREFERRED Filing Method
To file a Pool Remodel - Submit plans and details of all pool changes or alterations. Indicate scopes that are to be released.
For a New Project
Recent Change - Pools Spas, and Water Attractions must have a Design Professional prepare and sign. - (Class 1 structures - public pools). Also - "Splash" or "Spray Pads" with pools and Zero Depth entry pools require filing.
I Want To...
What are the Drawings required for a Pool Submittal?
- Site Plan - Dimension location of all pools to all property lines, buildings, and other pools.
- Sections and Details
- Completed pool data information - see page two of application.
- Schematics of proposed circulation and filtration systems
- Floor plan (deck and pool or pools)
- Safety features
What is the cost of filing?
Would you like to Expedite your project?
- Note: The fee to expedite is $5,000.00 in addition to the required standard fees indicated above.
- File your project on-line and after a successful submission send an e-mail to Bonnie Robison or Dave Moses at email@example.com and request that your project be expedited. The e-mail should include the project number assigned to your filing.
- Paper filing – mailed in or walk in - you should contact the plan review branch prior to submitting and request an expedited plan review. You will need provide us the project scope of work or work description to help us determine if the proposed work can be expedited.
I Want To...
- File a Pool Remodel - Is this possible - Yes - Submit plans and details of all pool changes or alterations. Indicate scopes that are to be released.
For general questions call 317-232-6422