1. Important Note: Please contact the Fire Department having jurisdiction before your shoot, for “site approval” and to verify the physical address of the fire department and correct email address in order to correctly process this application. If you do not have this information, STOP! Obtain this information before starting the application process. After the permit is processed, it will be emailed to the responding Fire Chief on the application.
2. If you are ready to apply online please have the following information ready:
- Information about the Fire Display owner.
- Information about location of the display shoot.
- Display Contact Information.
- Event Dates and Times for the Display Permit.
- You will need to upload an electronic copy of the shooter resume, so please ensure this information is available before you start the application process.
3. Other important information when filing the project:
- Keep all the information at hand when filing. If the web application times you out you will have to re-type all the information.
- If you have questions regarding the Entertainment permits,
please contact Chris Clouse .
- You will have to pay instant access and credit card fees besides the normal fees to use this service.
- If you experience technical difficulties using the application contact Rajasekhar Pulikal for assistance.
Online Application for Fireworks Display Permit
To Print (or Download) the Application for Fire Display Permit