Fireworks Certificate of Compliance & Application Process Information Letter (view)
The permits applied for using this service are valid from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010.
Before you begin a new filing...
- Check the fireworks online filing navigation CHART to see what needs to be done to apply for a fireworks permit.
- If you are applying for a permit at a location that has previously been used for fireworks, but not by your company, please call 317-232-1407 before applying online.
- If you are ready to apply online please have the following information ready:
- Information about the Fireworks Seller.
- Information about location of the Fireworks Store.
- Floor Plan of the Fireworks Store.
- Fireworks seller Contact Information.
- Inspection date requested and operating hours (as applicable).
- If you sell Fireworks in the State of Indiana, it is required that you register for the Public Safety Fee by calling 317-615-2552 and select option 3.
Other important information when filing the project...
- Keep all the information at hand when filing. If the web application times you out you will have to re-type all the information.
- If you have questions regarding the fireworks permits, please contact Chris Clouse or
- You will have to pay instant access and credit card fees besides the normal fees to use this service.
- If you experience technical difficulties using the application contact Raj Pulikal for assistance.
If ready to file click the link below to start the application process.
FIREWORKS ONLINE APPLICATION (view)