Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Commission for Higher Education
The Indiana Commission for Higher Education is a 14-member public body created in 1971 to define the missions of Indiana's colleges and universities, plan and coordinate the state's postsecondary education system, and ensure that Indiana's higher education system is aligned to meet the needs of students and the state.
- July 25, 2014: Indiana's New Academic Standards view
- June 17, 2014: Application for Indiana institutions to join SARA view
- June 12, 2014: Application for Improving Teacher Quality Program funds application
- June 11, 2014: Commission accepting applications for Improving Teacher Quality Program funds view
- June 10, 2014: New state reports show more students going to, ready for college view
- June 9, 2014: State honors 15 counties for forming College Success Coalitions view