Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Indiana Commission for Higher Education
The Indiana Commission for Higher Education is a 14-member public body created in 1971 to define the missions of Indiana's colleges and universities, plan and coordinate the state's postsecondary education system, and ensure that Indiana's higher education system is aligned to meet the needs of students and the state.
- April 9, 2014: Commission to spotlight college value view
- March 21, 2014: My View; Colleges need more options that help students finish faster view
- March 20, 2014: Indiana Commissioner to chair national higher education association view
- February 26, 2014: State cuts red tape to offer college students more quality distance learning options view
- February 25, 2014: Commissioner releases opinion on college completion report view