- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Indiana State Board of Animal Health

Avian Bird Flu

Headline News





  • Online Permit for Cattle and Swine
    Individuals entering Indiana with cattle and/or swine may now submit a request for a permit number via BOAH's website.  Submissions can be made by selecting "Species Information" on the left-hand navigation bar or by going directly to the request form: