- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

  • Business & Agriculture
  • Residents
  • Government
  • Education
  • Taxes & Finance
  • Visiting & Playing
  • Family & Health

Bureau of Motor Vehicles

Bureau of Motor Vehicles

myBMV > Off-Road Vehicles and Snowmobiles > VIN Application VIN Application

Application for Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)

 All ORVs and snowmobiles in Indiana must have a vehicle identification number (VIN) stamped or attached to the vehicle if operated on public roadways. If the ORV or snowmobile does not have a VIN, is assembled, or the VIN is changed, then an Application for Special Identification Number – State Form 12907 must be completed.

Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) Application

Applications for a special identification number for ORVs and snowmobiles are processed by BMV Central Office Title Processing to improve the security and efficiency of these transactions. Prior to submitting each application verify all required information is included. Contact 888-692-6841 with any questions.

When submitting paperwork, include the following: