Regional Initiative Grant Program
|Evaluation Criteria Rating Sheets|
The Regional Initiative Grant (RIG) program provides funding to arts organizations in order to ensure all Indiana citizens have access to quality arts and cultural activities. RIG programs include:
- Arts Project Support
- Arts Organization Support I
- Arts Organization Support II
IMPORTANT: A Letter of Intent (LOI) is required to apply for Arts Organization Support. The LOI must be submitted by the January 18, 2017, 4:30pm ET deadline.
To complete a Letter of Intent:
1. Click here to access the new online system.
2. If accessing the system for the first time, create a profile.
3. Select your region's arts organization support application (in the search bar, type in your region number).
4. Click apply.
5. Complete form and submit by January 18, 2017, 4:30pm ET.
These grants are managed through the Regional Arts Partners, which are community-based Indiana organizations that focus on providing better access to a variety of arts services within their designated counties. All applications to these programs should be submitted through the IAC's online grant system, but other details such as payments and contracts are handled through the Regional Arts Partners.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Program guidelines and reporting deadlines vary by region. Please contact your Regional Arts Partner for more information.
All eligible applications are evaluated by a conflict free panel of peer professionals using the following rating sheets:
Please contact your Regional Arts Partner for more information.