Skip to content

Indiana Department of Transportation

< Back | Agency Home | Submit Events >

Search events. View events.

Transportation, Indiana Department of

Submit Events

Welcome to the Calendar. Please use the Help button to the right for any assistance while using the Calendar.

Click for help in using calendar displays. Print the contents of the current screen.

Advanced Search

(New Search)




Entry Details
Notify me if this event changes.Add this event to my personal calendar.Email this entry to a friend.
Go Back
[INDOT] Contract Awarded for Monon Trail Bridge Over 146th Street
Start Date: 5/18/2012Start Time: 12:00 AM
End Date: 5/18/2012
Entry Description

INDOT Awards Bridge Contract

For Monon Over 146th Street


HAMILTON COUNTY, Ind. – The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is awarding a contract to construct a pedestrian bridge over 146th Street.


INDOT selected Rieth-Riley Construction to build the five-span steel truss bridge, which will carry the Monon Trail Greenway 428 feet across and 17 feet over 146th Street at Rohrer Road.  The Goshen, Indiana company submitted the lowest of five bids at $2,566,800.


Hamilton County is sponsoring the Local Public Agency (LPA) project, which uses federal funds to cover approximately 80 percent of costs.  The remaining 20 percent is locally funded.  INDOT provides program administration for LPA sponsored projects, which alleviates additional financial burdens for local communities and provides a means for all communities to participate in federal-aid funding. 


A construction schedule will be established in the near future.  The project is expected to be completed by May 2013.  For more information on the project, visit Hamilton County’s project page.



Entry Type:
Press Release
Entry Category:
  • Alerts and Notification
  • Announcements
  • Category:
  • Residents
  • Visiting & Playing
  • Agency Name
    Transportation, Indiana Department of

    Calendar Software powered by Active Calendar and Active Data Calendar   
    Select item(s) to Search

    Select item(s) to Search
    Select item(s) to Search

    Select item(s) to Search